This is an unique and time consuming handwoven handspun fulia cotton saree directly from the weavers of West Bengal. The full body of the saree is beautifully wovened with vertical woven motifs. It has vibrant yellow border and rich wovened work pallu.
• Length x Width: 6.30 meters x 1.17 meters (46 inches)
• Material: Handspun Handwoven Cotton
• Warp x Weft: 2/100s Handspun Cotton x 2/100s Handspun Cotton
• Blouse piece: Attached
. Color Dark Majenta Pink and Vibrant Yellow
• Colour hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image The weave time for a single saree is almost 10 to 12 days
• Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece exquisite